Welcome!


Hi, I’m Janaki, and welcome to my blog, Don’t Be Left Out of NDIS. I’d like to share my experiences and the reasons behind why I am starting this blog in the first place. 

But first, a little bit about myself. 

I have worked as a management consultant for over 20 years with a diverse skill set across governance, customer experience, business development and service delivery.  I had the opportunity to work with the Australian Trade and Investment Commission for over 8 years and with private sector firms in developing international business. 

My calling then shifted towards making a positive difference by helping vulnerable communities. Consequently, I worked within the Ageing, Disability Home Care and Aboriginal Housing Sectors. Working in the government sector gave me solid insights into policies, service provision standards, challenges, participant needs, etc. which were further enhanced by my experience with multiple private sector service providers and directly with participants. 

I have also been an active advocate for the universal protection of human rights, by serving on the board of Amnesty International’s NSW branch. 

Years of experience in working within these fields have solidified my personal values and connected me to my true purpose. In recent years whilst working with people within the disability sector, I have come across the increasing need to alleviate the challenges faced by both disability service providers and participants. On one hand I saw the opportunity to assist service providers with the many NDIS compliance issues they faced and on the other hand the chance to serve participants within this sector who experienced immense confusion, discontent, delays, unfairness and even increasing legal action with government services. I sensed these gaps in the market that needed to be filled... and that is how my new focus for Facilitrade came to life.  

Facilitrade is my consulting company, where I have established myself as an independent management consultant, working to service my clients individually with my own personal touch. Our main focus for 2021 is to service disability support service providers who face massive challenges in meeting the stringent governance requirements and service standards in a highly regulated sector. 

My other focus as a compliance practitioner and NDIS registered Plan Manager, is to manage the intricacies of participants’ plans and support service arrangements to ensure their funding does not go to waste. In doing so, I would be serving as the bridge between individuals with a disability or their carers and NDIA (the National Disability Insurance Agency) to get the help they need.

My thorough knowledge and network of contacts in the disability sector, along with my extensive experience in Governance, Risk Management, Business Capability Improvement and Program/Project Management has given me the confidence to assert that Facilitrade is the best option to choose from, regarding the provision of compliance and funds management services in the disability sector in Australia. 

It gives me great pleasure to announce that my website is out, and ready for you to look at: www.facilitrade.com.au.

For service providers I have outlined a comprehensive list of resources regarding NDIS and compliance related aspects. 

If you are a provider, carer or a person with disability and would like a free personalised consultation, please do not hesitate to call. I am available for appointments and happy to be reached via email enquiries@facilitrade.com.au or mobile 0418 266 584. 

I hope that my efforts to help as many people as possible will be worth it. Please do follow me on my journey through this blog as I continue to service my community. 

Until next time, 

Janaki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing a Testimonial

The Controversial NDIS Independent Assessments and More

Don't Be Left out of NDIS!