Welcome


February 10, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Janaki is my name and disability services is my game! 

In recent years I've worked extensively in the disability, ageing and home care sectors. Last year my 2020 vision (pun intended) was to pivot Facilitrade, my consulting company, so that I combined my corporate governance and customer experience skills with my passion for servicing providers and participants under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). 

I am excited to announce that my new website is out, and ready for you. Engage with me at www.facilitrade.com.au

This is the first of many blogs to come on NDIS challenges, solutions and successes. Look out for more!

Cheers, 

Janaki





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing a Testimonial

Don't Be Left out of NDIS!

The Controversial NDIS Independent Assessments and More